Please ensure you read and fully understand these booking terms and conditions. If anything is unclear, please contact us so we can explain in further detail to avoid any misunderstandings.
Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions:
· A contract between you and us the owner will come into existence when payment is received and a booking confirmation is issued showing the confirmed holiday dates. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
· A non-refundable 25% deposit of the holiday cost is payable at the time of booking.
· The balance must be paid no later than 10 days before the commencement of your holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date, then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation and you will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent.
· All cancellations must be notified in writing. If you cancel your holiday more than 6 weeks before it is due to start, then your deposit will be forfeit. If you cancel less than 6 weeks before the holiday, then the full balance remains due and is not refundable.
· We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover cancellations. If you choose not to, then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
· Your booking will not be cancelled by the owner except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made for your holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
· No parties or events – the maximum number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed 2 persons and only those listed on the booking form can occupy the property. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
· Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
· The owner reserves the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
· We or our representatives reserve the right to enter the property at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
· Tenancies normally commence at 3pm unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the rental by 11am on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests.
· We are smoke free. Vaping or smoking anywhere inside or outside the premises will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by pets or smoking will be at the your expense.
· The owner has the right to terminate the rental and demand vacation of the property if you are in breach of any of these conditions or behave in an unreasonable manner.
o We will accept a single pre-booked pet a no extra charge.
o Pets are not allowed upstairs or on any furniture, especially sofas and beds and must never be left alone in the property or grounds.
o You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet in both the barn and the grounds. Any extra cleaning required by us will be chargeable.
o You are responsible at all times for the control and good behaviour of your pet.
o The farmyard is fenced but we do not guarantee it is pet proof.
· Damage deposit (if taken) – In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you, pets or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result.
· Damages and breakages – please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. If you notice something is missing or damaged in your accommodation, please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there has been any damage or breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could report them promptly, especially before check-out. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage.
· Please do not move any furniture from one room to another.
· Please remove shoes before entering the barn.
· Please lock the doors and close the windows when you leave the property unoccupied.
· Please make sure you switch off lights, heating or any electrical appliances when you go out – we’re an eco-friendly holiday home.
· Please don’t take any bath towels with you to the beach or picnics.
· The owner reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if you leave the property in an unacceptable condition.
· Please note that if any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you.
· You may in no circumstance re-let or sublet the property, even free of charge.
· The owner shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the building or grounds.
· No compensation will be given for any temporary outage of electricity, water, internet connection or television service. It is beyond our control.
· The owners are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
· All inventory must remain in the property and not be taken to another property.
· Guests are responsible for their own safety and that of any visitors or pets.
· Please park your vehicles in the designated parking space, ensuring cars do not block access to other properties. Parking is limited to 2 vehicles.
· Please respect the community and try to keep noise levels to a minimum, especially between 11 pm and 8 am.
· We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking (or their guests)may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of others.
· Barbecues are not allowed.
· Candles are not allowed.
· Check-out is by 11am on your day of departure, please leave the barn as you found it on your arrival.
· Please contact us immediately if you have a problem or complaint so that we may resolve this as we are unable to help with such issues after you have left.
· We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.
· This property is privately owned and is our home. We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with the same respect that they would with their own house.
· Other helpful information such as emergency contact details etc. are included in our digital guide.